Wednesday, April 26, 2006

re: gingerbread house

mr. blogspot asked me a random question today.

"what would you wear for camoflage if you were hiding in a gingerbread house?"
easy. gingerbread. i would wear my gingerbread suit.

then i started getting nervous. is this a trick question? i should have said dark khaki... or brown cordouroy! and i have a couple of questions, myself, mr. blogspot...

i need to rethink this and start from the top.

ok. i know that i am hiding. and i know where i am.
first, i thought this gingerbread house must belong to the person/monster/witch that i am hiding from. but that wouldn't give me nearly enough time to plan an outfit! and if this were the case- i would probably just get the fu*k out of this creepy house and run as fast as i can through the (most likely) haunted forest.
so, then i think this has to be my gingerbread house. if i were to hide, the safest bet would be to go home and lock the doors and call the police.

shame on me for making a house out of gingerbread.

that was my first mistake. and i assume that since i was so smart as to make my home out of gingerbread- i probably didn't think too hard about having important things like phones or locks or alarms. especially since i am going around pissing off people/monsters/witches. who, might i add, could either eat through my walls and find me and my gingerbread suit hiding in the corner, or just pick up a rock and crumble that cookie. and let's not even think about inclement weather...

so this is what i have decided to do.

me and my gingerbread suit are going to sit on my crumby porch and wait for this person/monster/witch. when they arrive i am going to apologize for what i have done. i am sorry. please forgive me. i have lost my mind and cannot be held responsible for my actions. look at what i have done. i have made myself a gingerbread house. what i did was very wrong and you should take me to the police.
and me and this person/monster/witch will go to the police and i will promptly be arrested and sent to the nearest institution. me and my gingerbread suit will not be bothering you anymore.

goodbye, gingerbread house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home